The aim of the PharmEvo Research Grant Program is to enhance the capacity of local researchers to conduct innovative research, and enhance overall science literacy. PharmEvo Clinical Research Grant supports health care physicians particularly those with limited access to research funds.
- Generation and dissemination of scientific knowledge by early researchers.
- Enhanced capacity of researchers to influence, lead, network and involve in research projects.
- Providing support to research community engaged in the preparation, submission of research proposal and Publication of the study.
- Bringing funding opportunities to the health care physicians with limited access to research funds to start new projects while working in less funded institutes.
Our Clinical Research Grant focuses on individuals in the Pakistan, however, we do offer a small percentage of international grants. Please note that the final project should be in English.
Minimum degree held: MBBS.
Field: Clinical Sciences.
Criteria For Evaluation
Given our priorities, we believe projects of the greatest potential should fulfil the following criteria:
Originality: Project demonstrates an innovative, challenging idea; critical, independent thinking; advanced scholarship; a new or experimental approach.
Potential for impact: Project makes a meaningful contribution to discourse and/or to the field; expands knowledge; is a catalyst for future inquiry; raises awareness of an understudied issue; promotes diversity in subject matter, participants, and audience.
Feasibility: Project has clear and realistic goals, timeframe, work plan, and budget.
Capacity: Applicant possesses strong qualifications and/or knowledge; demonstrates ability to carry out the project successfully; has access to necessary resources outside of the grant request.
Terms & Conditions
- An applicant cannot submit more than one project in a year.
- Applicants who have received prior grant support must have satisfied all grant requirements before applying again.
- Funds may be requested for research project support, including research assistance, computer time, printing and copying, secretarial support, etc. Travel will not be included and only funding that is directed at the research project will be considered.
- Grants cannot be use for buying vehicles, huge hardware and other major acquisitions of a capital nature. Amount will be using in the conduction of study.
- Projects that support the work of residents/post-graduate students are especially encouraged.
- Funds may be requested for start-up, pilot projects, or to permit the completion of a project already substantially underway.
- Utilization of the research project grant would be in line with budget proposal and no re-appropriation will be allowed.
- Quarterly report should be submitted in soft form.
- Final Study must be published in peer review scientific journal.
- Award recipients are requested to acknowledge the Clinical Research Grant support in any presentations, research thesis and journal publications that emanate from the work supported.
- Award recipients are requested to inform the Clinical Research Grant team of any publications related to the research support. The award recipient will asked to supply the Clinical Research Grant with a copy of any publication related to the grant support.
How To Apply:
The Clinical Research Grant application is an open submission to all eligible candidates. Funding decisions based on the following requirements:
- The project’s fulfilment of the criteria of evaluation
- Availability of funds
- Kindly submit the research proposal using the template provided.
Note: Only application submit using the link below are reviewed for funding. No emails / postal / personal submissions are acceptable.
Grant opening : 1st July 2021
Grant closing : 31st October 2021 (6 pm PST)
Successful grant application announcements : 30 November 2021